While hardscaping and softscaping are almost always a part and parcel of landscape projects, the design trends today lean toward adding unique touches and features to the outdoor spaces of a property.
Homeowners today want to make sure that the ideas and concepts that are introduced into the landscape design not only add to the comfort and functionality of the available space but also provide them a good return on investment in terms of value. This is where decorative concrete comes into the picture. This job is best handled by expert professionals in the field like the ones at our company.
Allsouth Concrete is a force to reckon with in the concreting industry. We provide the highest-grade decorative concrete services at the most cost-effective pricing. Our company serves customers throughout western Carolina and all the surrounding areas. Our commitment to quality, focus on customization and customer services are just some of the things that have made our company one of the most reputable and sought-after companies in this space.
Decorative Concrete Coatings - Various Features
Modern-day decorative concrete flooring is very different from what was commonly seen even up until five years ago. Today, there are various techniques, as well as textures and finishes to create attractive concrete flatwork features in different areas of a landscape.
Over the decades, we have handled a large number of decorative concrete installations on properties across the region. Take a look at the features of decorative concrete, and what makes it so special:
- Decorative concrete surfaces have unique styling and textures
- They are ideal for outdoor, semi-outdoor as well as indoor applications
- While there are many different decorative concrete techniques, stamping, staining and coloring are some of the most commonly used
- It is possible to apply these special concrete coatings to existing concrete flatwork
- There is no need to replace the entire existing floor while applying decorative concrete textures; which reduces the cost of the project overall
- If you have damaged or worn floors, this technique can be used to create stunning effects in the outdoor areas of your property
- The job can be completed within a shorter period in comparison to getting the entire flooring replaced
Types of Decorative Concrete Applications
We provide a wide range of customizable decorative concrete solutions so that you have the flexibility to create the kind of effects and themes you want on your property. Our team of concrete designing experts will work closely with you and make sure that you have detailed information about what is involved in the process and what types of concrete textures and finishes you can opt for.
Armed with this information, you would be able to make a better informed decision about the types of decorative concrete you want. Whether you want to enhance the appeal of your patio with stamped concrete or prefer some unique patterns with broom finishing, we can provide you with high-quality residential decorative concrete services.
If you are looking for the perfect balance of top grade solutions at competitive decorative concrete cost, we are the company to contact. Our team of experts is here to work with you on your next project. Feel free to contact us via this Contact Us form or simply pick up the phone and call the experts at Allsouth Concrete on this number - 828-507-0931.